Guest Posting Policy
Thank you for your interest in writing a guest post for Budget and the Beach. I welcome almost all ideas related to personal finance that would be entertaining and valuable to my readers. Please look over my guest post policy:
- You should have your own website where you make regular blog posts.
- Posts should be between 500-900 words.
- Your post should contain original content, not posted elsewhere.
- Your post may contain up to two links, but no affiliate links or links to businesses selling a product or service (please see my Advertise Here page for more information about sponsored posts).
- I don’t mind reviewing your post for spelling and grammar, but have you seen my writing? Are you sure you want me to do that? What I’m saying is do your best to proofread your post.
- Include an image if possible (but make sure it’s your own or you have permission). I can provide an image as well.
- Please be willing to interact with commenters on the post.
- Promote your post by broadcasting it on your social networking sites.
Please run your ideas by me at budgetandthebeach *at* hotmail *dot* com. We reserve the right to edit posts before publishing.